In short, Ahrefs is a product that helps you optimize your website for search engines.
Ahrefs is an all-in-one SEO toolset that can help anyone to stay on top of their competitors, drive more search traffic and optimize their website.
Ahrefs all-in-one SEO toolset can help you with:
– Competitor research: unveil your competitor’s organic keywords, backlink strategies, and PPC keywords
– Link Building: find the strongest backlink opportunities in your niche
– Keyword Research: get maximum relevant keyword ideas and see how hard it would be to rank
– Website Audit: find what SEO issues your website has and learn how to fix them
– Content Research: discover the most popular content on any topic and find the best ideas for your own content
– Rank Tracking: track your search rankings along with your competitors’
– Mentions Monitoring: get email alerts every time you or your brand is mentioned online.
Ahrefs database has over 11 billion keywords and more than 400 billion indexed pages. That is why Ahrefs is able to provide maximum data accuracy to its users.
Ahrefs does not insert analytics tools to directly access traffic data. It estimates the number of clicks generated on a page from the number of searches through a complex exercise. For each keyword, it will analyze the nature of the query and the nature of the search engine results page to determine the percentage of user clicks from that page.
Applying this approach to a large number of keywords allows the tool to estimate traffic from a single keyword and apply this information to a single keyword and a single website.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)