Project Management Features
monday.com offers a comprehensive set of project management features to help businesses plan, track and execute their projects. Some of the key features include:
- Project planning: You can use monday.com to create project plans, set deadlines, assign tasks and resources, and track progress.
- Project tracking: monday.com’s project tracking features help you track metrics, such as project budget, burn rate and project velocity.
- Project reporting: monday.com’s reporting tools give you visibility into your projects and help you identify issues and risks.
- Project templates: monday.com comes with a library of project templates that you can use to jump-start your projects.
monday.com’s CRM features help businesses track their leads and customers, manage their sales pipeline and close more deals. Some of these features include:
- Lead management: You can use monday.com to track your leads, assign them to sales reps and monitor their progress through the sales pipeline.
- Contact management: monday.com’s contact management features help you track your customers and manage their contact information and communication history.
- Deal management: Keep your deals organized, set deadlines and monitor your sales process with monday.com’s deal management features.
- Reporting and analytics: monday.com’s reporting and analytics tools give you visibility into your sales pipeline and help you identify trends and opportunities.
- Development tools: monday.com’s development tools streamline a software team’s sprint planning and backlog management, while also facilitating code collaboration and application deployment.
monday.com has a wide range of templates dedicated to different sales and CRM workflows. You can use them to create your own sales pipeline boards or you can build one from scratch. So, if you use monday.com for CRM, you might not need to switch to stand-alone platforms such as Salesforce or Pipedrive.
Content Marketing Features
monday.com’s content marketing features help businesses plan, track and execute their content marketing campaigns. Some of the key features include:
- Content planning: You can use monday.com to plan your content calendar, assign tasks and deadlines and track progress.
- Content creation: Team members can share their content for review and approval. Once approved, move the piece to the next step in the content pipeline.
- Content curation: Teammates can share links and add comments to help you curate the best content for your campaigns.