What is Omnisend?
Omnisend is an omni-channel suite that has email marketing, automation, SMS marketing and more, all in one package. It provides 24/7 email and phone support, and also integrates with APIs.
It offers forms, email and SMS campaigns, automation, content editor, reports including sales report, automation report, campaign report, audience segmentation and targeting. It also updates customers with Facebook Messenger and helps users reach subscribers with WhatsApp.
- A/B Testing: This feature helps users optimize their marketing efforts by sending out two subject lines or two different sender names to a small percentage of recipients to see which one worked best. The one with the highest click-through rate then gets sent automatically to the rest of the recipients.
- Campaign Booster: This feature helps optimize engagement rates by letting users resend a campaign with a new subject line to contacts who are likely to buy but didn’t open the first email.
- Email Template: Several types of templates simplify the process of customizing email campaigns.
- Abandoned Cart: The software tracks visitors who abandoned their carts so users can send follow-up emails to win them back and boost revenue. It does this by showing abandoned carts at multiple stages — after shoppers have entered their email address or directly from cookies in their browser.
- Content Editor: A product picker feature lets users create newsletters and allows them to have a unique discount code for every customer. It can also add automatic product recommendations.
- Audience Segmentation: Marketers can be sure to reach subscribers with relevant content with this feature. A variety of criteria are available to build segments, such as customers who placed orders and contacts who opened and clicked on campaigns. Users can also target subscribers based on their demographic data or where they signed up.
- Powerful Integrations: One-click integrations are available with major e-commerce apps like Shopify, ShopifyPlus and WooCommerce. It can also connect with Zapier and Magento. It supports custom integrations via API.
- Push Notifications: Users can optimize interactions with leads and customers by adding push notifications to automated flows and campaigns. They can use notifications to announce flash promotions, confirm orders and more.
- Forms: A signup box widget displays at the bottom of web pages, so it’s available to click while visitors browse without being a distraction. The software also provides a game-based sign-up form to collect subscribers by offering them a chance to win a prize, discount or anything else by entering their email address and spinning the wheel.